Saturday, November 24, 2012

Welcome to the Blog

So, here it is. My Blog.

I'll get all the information-y things out of the way now.
I've made this blog to track my journey into becoming a freelance writer and to hopefully then be able to help other people who want to start in this field as well.

As I'm literally just starting now, hopefully you'll be able to see a learning curve and I'll be able to look back on it later and re-hash previous posts with updated learning.

 I don't believe that withholding information from anyone is going to get me anywhere. As far as I can tell it's a game friends, not competition, so I'll post pretty much everything related to freelance writing here that I can stand to put. Even the tedious little things like to-do lists and work updates, not just useful information. heck, it even might give someone an idea of what freelancing is actually like as opposed to the glamorous "four hour work week" type information out there.

For now, any information on here, sadly, cannot be taken as good advice as I have no experience in this field as of yet, but one day it will be. I hope you enjoy following my journey as much as I want to enjoy embarking on it.


Mark

Mark Ferbrache is a freelance writer and artist based in Bristol, UK. He loves contemporary and queer art, and is starting a business selling printed matter, RUNTpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment